- The Management Trainees will be trained and exposed to branch operations for them to gain the knowledge and skills required to assume officer positions.
- They shall learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect the business.
- Training shall be both in a classroom setting and on the job, to enable them to perform duties in the different units of the bank.
- Must be a graduate from any top school in the Philippines;
- Preferably with Latin honor or have handled officer/leadership roles in school organizations;
- Courses: Business Management, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Psychology, Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science, Legal Management or Mathematics;
- Should be dynamic, assertive and driven;
- Must have good oral and written communication skills;
- With the passion to serve and pursue a fulfilling career in banking;
- Fresh graduates or with less than 2 years work experience;
- Fifteen (15) full-time positions available.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Mortgage
- 15 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.