Branch Operations Head | Mindoro
- San Jose, Philippines
- Full time
The successful candidate shall be responsible for supervising day-to-day branch operations service delivery, including proper observance of the Bank’s Code of Conduct and other policies, ensuring:
- Compliance to regulations, bank policies (pass audits), Code of Conduct.
- Zero operational losses; no losses due to frauds, irregularities, negligence & errors.
- Complaints management; all customer complaints and feedbacks are immediately addressed to the satisfaction of clients.
- Increased productivity in terms of cost reduction and waste elimination.
- Adherence to premise standards.
- A graduate of 4-year business course;
- With at least 2-years work experience as Branch Head or Cashier in a bank;
- Adept in MS Office applications - Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.