Branch Operations Head | Infanta
- Infanta, Philippines
- Full time
The successful candidate shall be responsible for supervising day-to-day branch operations service delivery, including proper observance of the Bank’s Code of Conduct and other policies, ensuring:
- Compliance to regulations, bank policies (pass audits), and Code of Conduct.
- Zero operational losses.
- No losses due to frauds, irregularities, negligence, and errors.
- Complaints management.
- All customer complaints and feedbacks are immediately addressed to the satisfaction of clients.
- Increased productivity in terms of cost reduction and waste elimination.
- Adherence to premise standards.
- Graduate of a 4-year business course.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Branch Head or Cashier in a bank.
- Adept in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.