- Performs audit engagement in a highly regarded professional manner from planning up to communication of results under the supervision of the Senior Auditor and Unit Head.
- Keeps abreast of company and other regulatory agencies’ policies and procedures.
- Performs branch audit reviews and present audit findings to Auditees after all audit procedures have been performed.
- A graduate of Accountancy, Accounting, or any related field; preferably a CPA.
- With banking experience or related job as auditor;
- Proficient in MS Office applications - word, excel, powerpoint;
- Self-motivated and quality conscious;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Auditing and Compliance
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.