Accountants | Cebu
- Cebu City, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
The person would be responsible for maintaining general ledger accounts with subsidiary account summaries, preparing the bank reconciliation, and in-charge of the daily run of trial balance per branch.
He/she is in charge of the month-end and year-end accounting entries preparation. Supports the CPS Branch Bookkeeping Supervisors in carrying out the responsibilities of the Team.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Management Accounting or any equivalent course
- CPA is preferred but not required
- At least 1 year bookkeeping experience
- Financial Management Skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be proficient in Windows-based programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center
- Banking / Mortgage
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.