Branch Collection Associate | Calamba
- Calamba, PhilippinesPestaño Bldg., Gustilo St., Poblacion, Leganes, Iloilo, Calamba, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCalambaCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Monitors and executes on-time billing and collections of branch loans and portfolio.
- Monitors non-performing loans.
- Takes appropriate actions in reducing non-performing loans and delinquent accounts.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): driving 2/4 wheels.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With previous customer service/sales background, collections experience, negotiation skills & data analysis.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Bill Collections
- Driving Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor Andenson Building 1, National Highway, Barangay Parian, Calamba City, Laguna
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.