Database Administrator |
- Pasig, PhilippinesUnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for the planning, maintenance, and development of a database. The database approach incorporates the following principles:
- Data remains consistent across the database;
- Data is clearly defined;
- Users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs;
- There is provision for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
- Graduate of any IT-related course;
- With at least 1 year exposure in database administration
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to be assigned either in Ortigas or Cebu.
- Two (2) full-time positions available.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- UnionBank Plaza, Meralco Avenue corner Onyx & Sapphire Streets, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.