- East Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for accepting cash, checks, or payment of fees from customers; make changes to cash customers.
- Responsible for entering accurate data from cash collection in the financial system.
- Manage a safe and neat work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Responsible for payment to vendors on time
- Graduated with vocational (D3) or bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Max age of 30 years old
- Experienced in cashiers work for at least one year
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Has a strong communication and negotiation skills
- Has a concern for quality and order
- Demonstrate a strong prudential character
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- MS Office
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.