- Carry out daily inspection and check all quality related procedures assigned by Group Leader and ensures that activities performed are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Operate measuring instrument in accordance to standard procedure.
- Responsible for routing and closure of Non-conformance and Corrective action reports and other similar documents.
- Prepare each section's Process Data per week.
- Check the conditions of measuring instrument if 100% operational, evaluate the instrument if with trouble.
- Prepare samples for instrument confirmation.
- Apply good manufacturing practice and observing that it is being adhered to.
- Graduate of 2year vocational course or more
- Computer literate
- Team player
- With strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Barangay Santa Anastacia , Batangas, Pan - Philippine Hwy, Santo Tomas, 4234 Batangas, Philippines
- 3 openings
About CITIZEN FINEDEVICE PHILIPPINES CORPORATION
Japanese manufacturing company of Crystal Blanks and Devices for export to oversea customers