- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Retail Industry
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Tagaytay Cavite, Tagaytay, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least 5'3” (female) / 5'7” (male) in height
- Customer service-oriented, with excellent communication and people management skills
- Must be pleasant, with strong business acumen and leadership competence
- At least 5 year(s) of work experience in retail, food or quick service industry is required for this position
- Willing to be relocated
Store managers are the people in charge of entire stores and the employees that work within. Store managers are in charge of the general operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly, cleanly and meets any budget or sales goals.
A store manager might plan and promote the daily schedule of employees and the business, interview, hire, coordinate and discipline employees, make sure the store is stocked, clean and in proper working order, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with and report to senior management in the company.
Citistores is a Retail Company for almost 34 years in the business. It has two business Units which are UNO FACTORY OUTLET (34 Branches) and CENTRO DEPARTMENT STORE (14 Branches) all over the Philippines.