Customer Solutions Officer | The Fort Site
- Makati, Philippines
- 24,000.00 - 31,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Provide ‘world-class’ service excellence to Citi clients by offering consistent telephone banking experience
- Attend to both inbound & outbound telephone calls in accordance with the standard operating procedures
- Processing of Online banking transactions which include financial entries & data maintenance
- Identify sales opportunities to further enhance Citi's client relationships
CBCPS may assign candidates to different businesses based on candidate profile, available openings & business need.
By applying to this job posting, I hereby authorize Citi, its authorized third parties, and its/their officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers, to hold, use and otherwise process my data in connection with my job application.
- Has work experience in an international BPO/Call Center setting
- HS grad with 1 year BPO experience / Fresh Grads are also welcome to apply
- Above Average English Communication Skills
- Amenable working on shifts, holidays, weekends & overtime
- Applicants should be Filipino citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City or Bonifacio Global City.
We are urgently hiring for our August classes. Apply now and you can start soon!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 21st floor Net Lima Building 26th cor. 5th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / BPO
- 100 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.