Motor Parts Manager
- Davao City, Philippines3F, Alvarez Street, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines, Davao City, Davao del Sur, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao del SurPhilippines
- Full time
As a motor parts manager, one must be able to handle sales and admin function. In order for the company to reach it's monthly and yearly quotas, the manager has to delegate other responsibilities to his/her team. He/she may be transferred to another branch or asked to spearhead a new opening store.
Inventory skills is a plus and there may be incentives when quota is reached.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Candidates must have experience working and/or managing same product stores and must have existing customers.
- The manager must present good sales strategies in handling other competitors.
- The manager should atleast have a year to two years experience in the industry.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Alvarez Street, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.