- Responsible for achieving monthly lease target.Create and manage a great relationship with the current tenants to ensure retention.
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks and in charge of the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Generate strong leads, and not limited to cold calling, referrals, and face to face meeting.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Graduated with bachelor degree from Communication, Marketing or any relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in malls industry.
- Has a strong network, communication and sales skills.
- Target and customer oriented.
- Minimum GPA of 3 (scale of 4)
- Willing to create impact and influence for the success of the company
- A team player that has strong communication and collaborative skills
- Highly initiative and willing to work under minimum supervision
- Placement Surabaya
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.