Leasing Executive - Jakarta
- Central Jakarta, Indonesia
- Full time
- Responsible for achieving monthly lease target.
- Create and manage a great relationship with the current tenants to ensure retention.
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks and in charge of the functionality and coordination of the department's activities.
- Generate strong leads, and not limited to cold calling, referrals and face to face meeting.
- Graduated with bachelor degree from Communication, Marketing or any relevant fields.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in mall or retail industry.
- Has a strong network, communication and sales skills.
- Target and customer oriented.
- Minimum GPA of 3 (scale of 4).
- Preferrably female, 22 - 30 years old.
- Willing to create impact and influence for the success of the company.
- A team player that has strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Good at teamwork, able to work under pressure, and target oriented.
- Placement at Jakarta
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio , Central Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.