Landscape Architect - Surabaya
- Surabaya, IndonesiaSurabaya, East Java (Jawa Timur), IndonesiaIndonesia
- Full time
- Planning and conducting work in all phases of a project including participating in preparation of preliminary design work with stakeholders.
- Coordinating the layout, design, and drafting of project drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Participate in preparing the project budget and time estimation.
- Coordinating with the team to complete a project promptly, in timely manner and successful.
- Creative and update with new ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture preferrably IPB graduates.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in landscape architecture.
- Mastery in operating Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Corel.
- Maximum age of 30 years old.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (scale of 4).
- Target oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate a strong conceptual and analytical thinking skills.
- Dynamic and flexible.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Surabaya, East Java (Jawa Timur), Indonesia
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.