IT Operations Senior Manager
- Taguig, Philippines28th Floor ORE Central, 31st Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
1. IT Operations
- Manage and execute the day-to-day operations of the IT Operations team and assocaited systems/services
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the IT Operations team members growing their technical and professional skillsets and capabilities
2. IT Strategy
- Direct and manage IT Operations strategic plans, policies, programs, and schedules for business and
- finance data processing, computer services, network communications, and management information services.
- Develop strategic plans and implement the objectives of the IT Operations needs of the company to ensure the computer capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
3. IT Governance
Direct the information and data integrity of IT Operations.
4. Regulatory Compliance
- Ensure compliance with the laws and regulations.
- Ensure continuous development of processes and procedures to support an effective and efficient operations system with due compliance to regulations and laws.
5. Financial Management
Develop and manage annual IT operational and capital budget.
6. Business Performance Management
- Provide oversight in managing IT Operations and associated business systems/services to ensure that they meet the service level agreements.
- Ensure the IT Operations Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) is in place and ready to be used in time of need.
Conduct assessments on the IT Operations for operational efficiencies and maximum effectiveness.
8. Vendor Management
Manage vendors providing support systems/services to IT Operations and hold accountable to the contract including preformance levels.
9. Service Management and Service Delivery
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication lines, and equipment.
- Responsible for the development, review, and certification of all back-up and disaster recovery procedures and plans.
- Oversee ongoing improvements and the feasibility of system enhancements.
- Evaluate overall IT Operations of computing and information technology functions and recommend enhancements.
- Interact with company managers on internal and external IT Operations support and services.
10. Customer and End User Management
Assess IT Operations effectiveness for customer and end user satisfaction.
- Masters/Bachelors in Engineering
- Certification as System Architecture is preferred
- 12+ years of overall experiecne with at least 5 years in technology & integration.
Required Competencies and Skills
- Strong quality management and business process engineering skills
- Minimum of 5 years ITSM process engineering and project management experience
- Minimum of 10 years directly supervising an IT Operations team
- Strong technical working knowledge of networking and network architecture
- Strong technical working knowledge of IT infrastructure, applications and 3rd party services architecture, integration and operations
- Must have a strong understanding of systems hardware, operating systems, centralized management tools, backup and recovery and monitoring
- ITIL v2 or ITIL v3 certifications a plus
- Strong knowledge of Philippines laws and regulations including banking and data privacy
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills
- Builds strong culture of service excellence and growth
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Ability to research issues for quick end-user problem resolution
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking/Financial Institutions
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.