- Taguig, Philippines28th Floor ORE Central, 31st Street , Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- To work and perform dunning to all delinquent customers
- To negotiate and provide assistance to customers
- To carry out all the recoveries functions as per the assigned account as set by the management
- To achieve, meet and exceed targets set by the Bank.
- Ensure compliance with systems, controls, and guidelines of the Bank.
- To ensure compliance with the circulars and guidelines outlined in delivering results
- Ensure prompt and appropriate action and follow up for all assigned accounts.
- Update remarks in the collection system on the follow-up actions taken.
- To review, propose and recommend appropriate recoveries actions for approval ie. Skip tracing, field verification, legal action, etc.
- Attend to customer inquiries and complaints ( Walk-in or call )
- Carry out action plans and strategies set by the management.
- Manage and liaise with external service providers as directed
- Establish and maintain accurate records
- Update account status records and collection efforts in the collection system
- Address and provide assistance to customer inquiries/concerns and/or complaints from whatever channel it comes from
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time
- Finished college with any type of degree
- At least 1 year of experience with collections; open to fresh graduates as well
- Must be excellent in both analytical and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work in a contact center environment
- Telephone Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking/Financial Institutions
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.