- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements, bank records, and verification of underlying transactions.
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk.
- Present analysis, findings, and recommendations to users, especially findings that involve a borrower’s ability to repay.
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols.
- Reconcile credit files and identify discrepancies and variances.
- Self-motivated and proactive, ability to work within agreed parameters and deliver to tight timescales.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Proven team working and project management skills.
- Self organisation skills and a demonstrable ability to manage and prioritise a workload in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) skills and the ability to produce clear, concise, and accurate presentations and written documents.
- Hold S1 degree from a reputable university.
- Min. 1 year experience as credit analyst in banking institution.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Medical / Health Insurance
Cicilsewa is the solution to Indonesia’s property rental system. With renting now more accessible than ever, everyone now can rent.
CicilSewahttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/cicilsewa/jobshttps://rec-data.kalibrr.com/www.kalibrr.com/logos/38ZNYG6VPH7R7TV82BKZNRBJYF965QK7WAZKT2PW-6035dfb5.jpgCicilsewa is the solution to Indonesia’s property rental system. With renting now more accessible than ever, everyone now can rent.