Lead mobile developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 100% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- an hour ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Eastwood city, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Develops in Android Studio using Java and/or Kotlin.
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with Kotlin is a big plus.
- Knowledgeable with Android framework, structure, concepts and lifecycle.
- Knowledgeable with proper design patterns and Java utility classes.
- Familiar with building custom Android components, animations, and effects.
- Familiar with mobile related technologies such as Push, Cache, Storage, etc.
- Adherence to existing industry standards and code conventions is a requirement.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
An Android Developer for Chuzi., whose portfolio consists of a number of apps in both development and production stages, will entail the following responsibilities, among others:
- Development of new features and implementations in Android
- Translation of visual designs to layouts in Android
- Bug fixes and regression testing in Android
- Creation of unit tests in Android
- Producing required builds and uploads in Android
He/She will also be in a unique position to recommend actions and influence the overall development of any project, as the job places you in as a pivotal member of the team. The position will let you work alongside the project manager and the CTO.