- Mandaluyong, PhilippinesSheridan, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 40,000.00 - 50,000.00 PHP / monthPHP40,000.0050,000.0040,000.00MONTH
- Full time
To produce a high performing, market leading claims team with a focus on the Accident & Health, Specialty Personal Line, Property and Casualty Claims. Handle claims effectively and efficiently in accordance with Claims Best practices. Work closely with Claims management and underwriters to service brokers and direct consumer business.
Serves as a backup referral point for the In-country stakeholders and claims service delivery in the absence of the Manager. Executes the team’s capacity plan and flags issues or concerns that may impact our capability to meet/exceed our Service Level Agreements.
- Technical Supervision of the quality and workflow of claims within the team.
- Review of all claim coverage denials and quality of resultant coverage response letters.
- Administrative supervision and responsibility for the claims team.
- Ensure team promptly and properly document all developments on claim files.
- Coach and develop claims team members.
- Work with Claims Department, Operations Department and IT to ensure relevant management reports are established and regularly produced.
- Provide regular updates on management information and key performance indicators (KPI’s) on team performances for new claims, open claims, and reserving timeframes.
- Conduct performance reviews/goal setting of all staff.
- Perform quality audits of staff claims in accordance with internal requirements.
- Tertiary Qualified or minimum 3-4 years similar work experience
- Claims Insurance background (is preferred).
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Experience with volume lines of claims.
- Evidence of sound claims supervision and handling techniques.
- Experience in the supervision of staff.
- Strong proven relationships with Brokers.
- Strong proven relationships with underwriting teams in Chubb.
- Experience in the demands and understanding the needs of brokers in the market.
- Written and verbal communication skills relative to claims handling.
- Understanding of the Insurance Contracts Act and general Insurance Code of Practice.
- Experience in performing audits.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
- Organizing and Planning
- Critical Thinking
- Performance Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.