- Manila, Philippines901, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Can work independently on smaller applications and in teams for larger projects
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of application
- Help maintain code quality and automation
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze complex issues
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position preferably with kotlin experience
- Required Skill(s): JAVA
- Design and build advanced applications for the ANDROID platform using JAVA.
- Code layout and user interface in ANDROID platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs (Facebook, Google, PayPal, Analytics etc.)
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Cherry Mobile
THE CHERRY MOBILE STORY:
How the New Player Changed The Game
Cherry Mobile’s astonishing rise to prominence has revolutionized the local telecommunications scene through its top-of-the-line and ground-breaking products. What started in 2009 as a mobile phone brand with only four units has swiftly overtaken its rivals in the entry-level market and is now considered a major player in the industry.
Values Your Lifestyle
2009 marked Cherry Mobile’s commitment to become the top value-for-money mobile phone in the country. In its first year, Cosmic Technologies Inc. CEO Maynard Ngu envisioned Cherry Mobile to become the brand that has “Everything for Everyone,” providing handsets that cater to different age groups and match different lifestyles.
It was a dream that became a reality. So big it captivated the market and rocked its competitors - the telecommunications bigwigs. In 2010, barely two years after it started, Cherry Mobile was voted IT Company of the Year in the 3rd CyberPress Awards, upstaging some of the country’s technology giants.
The tagline “Values Your Lifestyle” is not only a promise to bring products that are comparable to high-end devices at reasonable prices, but also reflects the intention of the brand to serve the needs of its users. Starting from essential feature phones with true Dual SIM capabilities, the company has expanded its product range to entertainment-on-the-go TV and multimedia phones, and then eventually entered the smartphones segment for the tech savvy and smart social. Novelty is also consistent in the Cherry Mobile collection -- with either hip, stylish designs, or with product capabilities ranging from multiple SIM to shockproof, waterproof handheld devices. Now, users can even personalize their back covers with the ME phone series, another first in the market.