HR & Admin Assistant
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
PRIMARY GOALS: Under direct supervision, assist more senior professionals to coordinate and administer a variety of programs and activities covering multiple HR activities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to routine inquiries regarding the staffing process from external and internal applicants
- Forward potential new hire information to background and reference checking vendor
- Coordinate the production and distribution of new hire information/packets to employees
- Collect, validate and process employment-related information for new hires. Activities may include HRIS record setup, license verification, criminal background checks, validation of documentation and follow-up on missing or outstanding information, etc.
- Respond to routine employee/labor relations inquiries from executives, managers and employees
- Capture, organize and enter employee relations-related data into tracking systems
- Monitor and resolve administrative issues
- Implement and administer HR policies, procedures and programs
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Administer benefit programs and handle issues
- Collect and share rewards related information
Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
1 Full time Position available.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or equivalent.
At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Shows expert skills in writing and speaking to effectively provide the knowledge as well as increase the levels of understanding and acceptance among the audiences
Effectively identifies and sources the right talent for the corporation using the most appropriate selection strategies and techniques
Demonstrates ability to identify, acquire, develop and retain top talent; displays a passion for people and acts as a steward for people issues
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.