Senior Graphic Artist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 29% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2275 P. Burgos Street Sta. Clara District Pasay City, Pasay, Philippines
- Honest, passionate, dedicated, self motivated and good interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a very tight schedule.
- Attention to detail, organized, reliable, and proactive approach to work are a must.
- Willing to work overtime hours, on Sunday and in holidays if needed.
- Must have a strong background and understanding in offset & digital printing in 5. order to troubleshoot various printing and job construction issues.
- Advanced knowledge and up to date in Adobe Acrobat with Pitstop plugin, Neo, Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, Prinect Cockpit Workflow, Prinect Signa Station, Suprasetter A106, Gecko+ Plate Processor, EFI XF proofing software, Parallels, Microsfot Office.
- Mac and Windows literate.
- Candidate must possess at least a college degree, a diploma in graphics arts and printing technology or equivalent.
- Willing to work in Pasay City from Monday-Saturday.
- At least 3 years working experience in duties and responsibilities below.
- Prepare final PDF file for Digital proofing, mock-up of labels and packaging for client approval, softproofing, plate output.
- Preflight file, apply corrections, prepress file preparation, file conversion, file manipulation using Adobe Acrobat with Pitstop plugin, Neo, Indesign, Illustrator Photoshop, Corel Draw software such as texts, image, color, layout, mechanical layout, mock-up and imposition corrections from soft proofing.
- Create imposition layout using Prinect Signa Station via Prinect Cockpit Workflow.
- Print and paste-up digital proofs using Epson Stylus 7900 for client approval.
- Create mock-up or prototype of labels and packaging for client approval.
- Perform softproofing of imposed PDF prior to plate output.
- Output plates using Suprasetter A106 and Gecko+ processor.
- Create design and layout such as Newsletters, Brochures, Flyers, Folders, Annual Reports, Posters, Labels, Boxes or as per client instructions.
- Complete daily time record in a timely manner.
- Back-up finished jobs on the file server.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
About CGK form-a-print
Our clients come first. They invest time, talent and money in putting together an editorial, promotional and packaging piece to deliver great products and services, and communicate who they are.
It is our responsibility that clients visualize their ideas before they print and that the ideas match the reality.
Printing is technical; our job is to make it plain and simple.
CGK is a 45 year-old offset commercial printing company that remains a boutique printer. The owners come from generations of printers and craftsmen with a view that quality is the integrity of the whole material from its content, design, paper, typography, photography, graphics, reproduction down to its binding.
Printing is a craft; our job is to make sure it remains so.