HR Specialist | Bulacan
- Malolos, PhilippinesBrgy. Bari Mangaldan Pangasinan, Malolos, Central Luzon, PhilippinesMalolosCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Help HR Directors and Managers keep track of employee information.
- Document concerning grievances, terminations, absences, and performance reports.
- Be involved in recruiting, hiring, or training new employees.
- Perform tasks that include posting job openings, gathering information from applicants, verifying prior employment, contacting references, and letting applicants know whether they got the job.
- Will handle compensation and benefits
- Answer questions from employees.
- Do the sites rotation to monitor and check the concern of employees
- Graduate of Business Administration, Psychology, or any equivalent course.
- With leadership and people skills
- Time management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good in monitoring and documentation
- To be assigned in Malolos, Bulacan
- Exam and Interview will be in head office in San Juan, Manila
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Brgy. Bari Mangaldan Pangasinan, Malolos, Central Luzon, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.