Warehouse Supervisor | Cainta
- Rizal, PhilippinesRizal, Central Luzon, PhilippinesRizalCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
In this position, Warehouse Supervisor generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing and delivering items. In addition, he is responsible for securing warehouse as well as supervising staff.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, storage and dispatch of goods
- Supervise and control order picking, goods in, goods out operations to ensure accuracy with minimum handling and stock damage
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the Company’s procedures and requirements
- Deliver the product to the customer on time, every time using appropriate methods
- Analyze shipment logs
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements
- Report any unnecessary incidents pertaining to warehouse management
- Record all the loading capacities of each delivery trucks in every single day
- Maintains and monitors the cancellations and pull-out forms
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse;
Coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains manual inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Safety Management
- Data Entry Management
- Reporting Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Dealing with Complexity
- Time Management
- Equipment Maintenance
- Atleast 1 year experience
- College Graduate
- Any Course
- Interview and Exam will be held in Greenhills San Juan
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.