- 6 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Less than high school
- a year ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 months ago
- Security / Investigations
- Employment Type
- Office Address
- Cabanatuan, Philippines
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
CENTARA SECURITY SERVICES CORPORATION, also known as “CENTARA”, is a corporation duly organized, incorporated, and existing under the laws of the Philippines, particularly the Corporation Code of the Philippines in conjunction with R.A. 5487 as amended. It was birthed through the collaboration of established professionals well-immersed in the field of business commerce and human resource. CENTARA’s thrust is to assist the Philippine National Police (PNP) in its all-out war against criminality not only in urban but in rural areas as well. During these trying times when crime and depravity grows ever rampant, CENTARA’s conception is but a timely response to the ever increasing public demand for private professional security services that can increase the certainty of safety of one’s body and property. CENTARA is committed in providing predictably secure and protected environments to its clients in order to enable them to pursue their interests and objectives free from fear or worry of any danger or harm befalling them.