- Bulacan, PhilippinesBulacan, Central Luzon, PhilippinesBulacanCentral LuzonPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Senior Inventory Analyst is responsible for an individual who has an analytical mind and the ability to pay very close attention to detail in order to implement effective inventory control protocols. These individuals can work in a variety of settings, but they are in high demand in warehouses and stockyards.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in monitoring stock on hand to cover all existing orders.
- Establish stock levels that are supportive of demand.
- Creates a regular analysis of the movement of items to support stock level and demand.
- Conducts audit on inventory transactions to maintain high accuracy of inventory reliability.
- Regularly schedules and conduct cycle count to measure and maintain inventory dependability.
- Creates a request for production to support orders.
- Performs analysis to know which items need focus, suggest items for phase-out and justify the reason why.
- Monitors stock on hand versus orders to lessen un-served.
- Monitor stock on hand versus demand to minimize overstock.
- Collect and review reports to uncover any data errors and to coordinate correction.
- Responsible as barcoder-in-charge.
- Contribute new ideas and improvement.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College degree in Industrial, Management, or any Engineering related course.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in inventory, warehouse management, and logistics.
- Experience in Planning and Inventory Management is an Advantage.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- With good communication and presentation skills.
- Has a good decision making skill.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision and in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills to effectively meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a strong customer orientation, thought leadership, initiative, teamwork, resourcefulness, and accountability.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrates loyalty and makes good judgments and decisions that align with department and company vision, mission, and goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Inventory Control
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.