Occupational Health Nurse
- Malabon, Philippines8 University Avenue Exn. Brgy. Potrero Malabon City, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- The Occupational Health Nurse is responsible to provide emergency care and treatment to employees within the legal scope of the nursing practice, promote wellness among employees through health education and assist the company in complying with the Occupational Health Standards set by the government.
- The Employee Relations is responsible in maintaining a harmonious working relationship between the management and the workforce through effective communication, showing of willingness to assist employees on their inquiries, escalation of concerns to the proper authority, and, recommendation and facilitation of activities to ensure a work-life balance in the company.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Professional License Exam) Nursing or Equivalent.
- The candidate shall coordinate health and safety systems in the organization. S/he will identify hazards, asses risk to health and safety, put appropriate safety controls in place and provide advice about accident prevention and occupational health to management and employees.
- BOSH certified and has undergone First Aid Training and Basic Life Support Training is ADVANTAGE
- Demonstrate a strong customer orientation, thought leadership, initiative, teamwork, resourcefulness, and accountability.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to manage changing priorities and ambiguity while remaining calm and controlled.
- An ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrates loyalty and makes good judgments and decisions that align to department and company vision, mission, and goals.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 University Avenue Exn. Brgy. Potrero Malabon City, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing/Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.