- Malabon, Philippines8 University Avenue Exn. Brgy. Potrero Malabon City, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 25,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP25,000.0030,000.0025,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Overall in-charge in planning and conceptualizing of a marketing program.
- Budgeting of the proposed marketing programs.
- Supervises and oversee the implementation of marketing programs.
- Handles large company marketing events.
- Handles PR/Tie-ups.
- Handles implementation of Digital Marketing
- Google Ads
- Google Business Page
- Social Media
- Email Marketing News letter/|Product Highlight.
- Digital Ads, etc.
- Makes presentations and other information communications- company, brand and product profile.
- Conducts market research and customer survey.
- Conducts competitor’s study.
- Conducts researches on Product, design and color trends.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent.
- With at least 3+ years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With a proven track record of performance in achieving target/results.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and office management skills.
- Independent with strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Goal-driven, Deadline Drive.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Advertisement Design
- Brand Management
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 8 University Avenue Exn. Brgy. Potrero Malabon City, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Manufacturing/Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.