As a Circuit Coach, your duties will include:
- training and motivating ladies in the use of the 30 minute Curves Circuit
- completing monthly fitness assessments and setting goals for members to achieve
- assistance, instruction, and motivation of members on weight loss programs
- participating in new member campaigns, guest production and sales
- providing excellent service to current members
- various club administration activities
A candidate must be willing to work in other areas including Makati, Quezon City, BGC, Alabang, and Ortigas areas.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
A candidate must:
- be confident, supportive, friendly and well-organized in instructing and motivating women
- have a positive and passionate attitude towards exercise and healthy diet for everyone, and enjoy motivating members to achieve exciting goals
- be confident in achieving sales and other targets, be inspired to recruite new Club members
- show initiative and personality in her approach to both current and potential members
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or Bacherlor's/College Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Sports Science and Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
Experience in the fitness or health industry is not compulsory but will be very beneficial
Proficiency in computer applications is required.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About CCCEE Ventures Incorporated
Curves is an all-women's circuit gym that not only promotes health and wellness but also aims to empower and strengthen women. It's mission is to support women in their wellness, weight loss and life goals. It builds a community of women who encouraged and motivate each other.
CCCEE Ventures Incorporated runs the Makati franchise of Curves.