Mobile Application Developer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 months ago
- Computer Software / Engineering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6811 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent with at least 3 years of experience in software development preferably specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Strong commercial experience in application development.
- Having published original applications.
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have experience in;
- Building IOS and Android apps;
- Rendering large datasets via graphs, maps and tables;
- Using local datastores and providing "offline" functionality;
- Excellent knowledge of HTTP protocols;
- With integrating with remote monitoring and logging frameworks;
- Publishing and managing applications through both the PlayStore and AppStore;
- PUSH notification services;
- Using unit test and automated app testing environments.
We are looking for a Developer to work on Hybrid and native Mobile Apps. We need someone who is technically strong and has good communication skills.
We might be a good match if:
- You are an experienced app developer on both Android and iOS platforms who is highly motivated to learn new technologies and push technical boundaries.
- You have an eye for detail and a strong focus on user experience and user interface design.
- Designing and building Hybrid and iOS/Android applications;
- Maximise development efficiency by continuously evaluating and implementing new technologies;
- Define, design and develop new features in collaboration with cross-functional teams.