- Deliver high-quality, reliable, and stable infrastructure technologies and security capabilities
- Manage and partner with technology vendors to deliver against business objectives.
- Implement service monitoring across all platforms to ensure continuous availability and operational continuity of critical systems.
- Implement and manage high capacity, redundant, and mission-critical environments.
- Uphold company policies and legal/regulatory requirements, such as PCI.
Ideally, you possess experience and in-depth understanding of the following:
- Linux and Windows systems administration
- Configuration / orchestration tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, etc.
- Distributed message passing development: Celery, Kafka, AMQP
- API development: REST/SOAP, Node.js, API specification (Swagger)
- Basic network debugging: DPI of TCP/IP, Load balancers, VLAN, IP sub-netting, proxies and firewalls
- Analytics, monitoring, and logging: ELK, Zenoss
- VM, Containers, Event-driven/server-less: VMWare, Xen, KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda ∙ Servers: Jetty, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, LDAP services
- MS servers: Active Directory, MSSQL, IIS, Access
- CI/CD: Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis
- Cloud certification: AWS, GCE, Azure or committed to obtaining them within the first 90 days of hiring
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Cascadeo is a Cloud DevOps engineering firm focused on taking care of cloud deployments so our client can focus on building their products and services. Our elite technology team develops customized cloud deployments based on real-world analytics and your business' strategic goals.