Brief Job Description
- Tier 2 Systems Engineer is a client-facing position.
- Its primary role is to resolve incidents escalated by the Tier 1 Team.
- Tasks or incidents coming from clients or client systems will be in a form of a ticket and the Tier 2 Engineer is to work on the tasks or incidents while adhering to best practices and meeting SLA requirements.
- Tier 2 engineers are also in charge of regular system monitoring and diagnostics.
- Graduate of BS Computer Engineering course or related course like IT, ECE, ComSci etc.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills / Work Experience
- Strong knowledge of computer and network systems
- Ideally 2-3 years experience in IT Administration
- Good English communication Skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux Server
Cascadeo is a Cloud DevOps engineering firm focused on taking care of cloud deployments so our client can focus on building their products and services. Our elite technology team develops customized cloud deployments based on real-world analytics and your business' strategic goals.