The VP of Service Delivery position oversees both professional and managed services business units. This position is ultimately responsible for all revenue-producing activities at Cascadeo. On the professional services side, this individual helps guide the structure and assignment of consultants that will perform assessments, requirements gathering, proofs-of-concept, technical workshops implementation projects, and supports the overall service delivery of client engagements. This includes analysis of client processes, understanding client business landscapes, defining requirements, and expertly delivering innovative solutions and strategies. In addition, the position will oversee the Managed Services team including Application Administration, Technical Engineering, Help Desk, and customer satisfaction. The VP of Service Delivery is responsible for achieving the company's financial goals while developing and executing programs and services that provide differentiated value to our cloud customers. This role includes serving and growing current accounts, as well as providing relevant support to new accounts and projects.
- P&L Ownership; $5-10M+ in revenue and expenses to achieve gross margin and manage sustained revenue growth
- Identify, develop, and evolve a comprehensive and innovative go-to market program to drive cloud products and services.
- Responsible for the establishment of strategic and financial team goals and formulating plans to make sure those goals are met.
- Oversees each project's life cycle from conception to completion, with emphasis on engineering excellence, technical soundness and resource efficiency.
- Establishes, communicates, and implements operations-related policies, practices, standards, compliance and security measures to ensure effective and consistent support and execution.
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring optimal client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the engagement by providing the company's Total Customer Experience.
- Develops and maintains strategic partnerships with Technical Leaders within Cascadeo client organizations
- Leads, coaches and mentors team members to achieve goals; supports their professional development.
- Partners and collaborates with Account Teams and other Consulting Teams to deliver and present industry best programs and services to clients.
- Builds and maintains strong and long-lasting relationships with Cascadeo key Technology Partners.
- Advises, consults, and recommends to the Executive Leadership Team on strategy and long-range planning
- BS or MBA/MS in business, computer science, engineering or relevant technical field, and/or relevant industry experience
- Existing Cloud Certifications (AWS, Azure and/or Google Cloud), plus willingness to obtain more as required by this position
INDUSTRY & SKILL requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ progressive experience in a client-facing professional and managed service management capacity, preferably within a global, industry-leading B2B cloud software company
- P&L Ownership and exceptional track record of managing and scaling an operations business with revenues of $5-25M, including client & revenue retention and expanding existing client relationships by finding new opportunities
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure and background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation
- A proven track record of execution with the ability to be hands-on, designing processes and systems, digging into the details and operating comfortably in a collaborative work environment. A willingness to “pitch in” and go the extra mile for clients and employees when it is required.
- Leadership, operations management, and coaching experience. Prefer management experience with professional and managed service teams of at least 40 people.
- Leading people: Ability to lead a global team in high-growth, dynamic environment that provide services to enterprise and commercial environments; ability to manage a team, recruit and retain top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results. Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Ability to travel between the United States and the Philippines (no visa limitations / restrictions or limitations around travel)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization with an open, honest and direct communication style that develops rapport and credibility across the organization, and promotes ideas and proposals persuasively
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.