Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Assist travelers with queries on online booking
- handles both calls and emails involving troubleshooting for issues pertaining to online booking tools
- with 1 year experience in BPO
- good communication skills
- amenable to work in Makati
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed associate's degree
- Office Address
- 16F Zuellig Bldg Paseo de Roxas cor Makati ave. Makati City (near Ayala triangle), Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Leisure / Travel
- 50 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
CWT is the global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events. We serve companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations of all sizes. By leveraging both the expertise of our people and leading-edge technology, we help clients derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of savings, service, security and sustainability. CWT also provides best-in-class service and assistance to travelers.
With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, technologies and skills to consistently deliver effective travel management and bottom-line results.