- 50 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 hours ago
- Leisure / Travel
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 16th floor Zuellig Building Paseo de Roxas cor Makati Ave, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- With at least 1 year experience in handling travel corporate account;
- Knowledgeable in GDS (Galileo, Sabre, Amadeus);
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to work in shifting schedule;
- Amenable to work in Makati.
The mission of the CWT Travel Counselor is to “Deliver the Perfect Trip” so that CWT can sustain optimum results for clients and shareholders. You are specifically responsible for delighting the traveler/travel arranger, building commercial value, and strengthening the CWT brand in a way that balances the requirements of all stakeholders and positions our workforce as a key differentiator for our business.
- You delight the traveler/travel arranger
- Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers.
- Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
- Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best Traveler experience in each situation.
- You build CWT’s commercial value
- Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT’s profitability
- Remain current on value we provide to each customer
- Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
- You strengthen the CWT brand
- Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
Carlson Wagonlit Travel
CWT is the global leader specialized in managing business travel and meetings and events. We serve companies, government institutions and non-governmental organizations of all sizes. By leveraging both the expertise of our people and leading-edge technology, we help clients derive the greatest value from their travel program in terms of savings, service, security and sustainability. CWT also provides best-in-class service and assistance to travelers.
With offices in more than 150 countries and territories, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys the right people, processes, technologies and skills to consistently deliver effective travel management and bottom-line results.