- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 15 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 22 days
- Recruiter responds
- 15% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Caritas Manila, Inc. 2002 Jesus Street Pandacan, Manila, Philippines
- Must have strong coordination, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Excellent communicator and personable in handling different personalities, from beneficiaries and volunteers.
- Has knowledge in assessment of rehabilitation program and implementation, can recommend appropriate solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in area of specialty.
- Preferably with background in program management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in social services.
- Values and respects the Catholic Church as a community of Faithful.
- Have the heart in serving the poor and the disadvantaged.
- Construct proposal for program fund mobilization.
- Ensure the program meets certain standards including substance abuse treatment center/s must be certified, accredited or licensed by the government or related organization.
- Ensure that the program or facility is adhering to PDEA standards and regulations.
- Responsible for applying for large grants and provides deliverables as well as other special projects, securing additional sources of funding.
- Hiring and overseeing staff/volunteers, conducting staff/volunteer meetings and performing additional tasks that can vary by setting.
- Seek and develop new strategies to improve the program.
- Oversees the Program budget.
- Integrate manual for program.
- Provide coordination of spiritual formation and total rehabilitation of substance abuse treatment professionals and volunteers, which involves discussion of specific cases, problems and treatment interventions with staff members on an individual or group basis.
- Assigns cases to staff, sign off on treatment or discharge plans or review surrenders charts.
- Responsible for overseeing in gathering the following:
- Information on total number of clients served by the program on a quarterly or yearly basis.
- Demographic information such as types of services received by clients and results of treatment.
- Must assemble and file reports based on the above information in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and report the program or facility's progress and effectiveness toward specific goals.
Community Education and Organizing
- Coordinate and educate communities about substance abuse prevention and other related issues.
- Occasionally speak at public engagements, represent the program at local committees or fundraisers and participate in community advisory councils.
- Participate in community needs assessments by identifying specific needs of the program's rehabilitation area.
- Engage the program by gathering information on relative substance abuse concerns, and discuss results with the program group or other advocacy groups to help influence and develop new policies.
Join our faith-rooted and love-driven human workforce.
We live up to our name CARITAS, which means love in perfection. Through our programs and services, we aim to concretize the love of God among 52 percent of Metro Manila's population who are poor, "the least, the last and the lost" among us. Caritas Manila, then known as Catholic Charities, founded on October 1953 by the late Archbishop of Manila Rufino Cardinal Santos. He conceived it to be "a social welfare program with the purpose of uplifting the spirit of the unfortunate members of our community, to assist them in all their needs, and to bring the help of God in their miseries and distress."