Premier Property Specialist | Real Estates Sales
- 15 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 4 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 5% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 150,000.00 - 500,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 18/F Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Makati, Philippines
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Communication Arts and BS Marketing Management
Philippine Studies [Filipino in Mass Media] and BS Marketing Management
- Must have at least a Bachelor's / College degree in any related field.
- Preferably with 1-4 years experience in the Property / Real Estate industry.
- Must be knowledgeable in power networking in order to maintain positive relationship with clients.
- Must be open to attending or organizing various social events.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
As a Premier Property Specialist in Real Estates Sales, you will:
- Sell Ayala Land Premier Real Estate properties.
- Assist customers in buying the property / properties that is/are most suitable to their needs.
- Inform possible buyers of the advantages of buying a property under Ayala Land Inc.
As a Premier Property Specialist, you will also be having these benefits:
- Comprehensive training.
- Noteworthy and consistent marketing support.
- Training and development.
- Monthly allowances and commissions.
- High-tech gadgets and additional cash rewards.
- The great experience of having all-expenses-paid trips plus travel allowances by simply meeting your quota.
- Other exciting incentives!
- Child Care Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Ayala Land is ceaseless in its effort in creating leaders and agents of change to support the company's vision of building sustainable communities for more people. It provides a suitable environment for learning and development and strategically sets up its people for excellence. Upholding the highest standards of people development, we ensure that all our employees receive the best training opportunities while enjoying individually customized programs that respond to their careers and job requirements. Leadership Values 1. Integrity - We put high value in honesty and principled action among our employees. Hard work, discipline and dedication are recognized and rewarded. 2.Reliability - Our long-term vision includes your long-term career growth. Your competencies will determine how far you can achieve. 3. Commitment - We develop our people to be the best in their field. Just as important, we develop excellence in people, grounded-on the core values of Ayala Land.