Premier Property Specialist | Real Estates Sales
- 15 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 11 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
Business Administration [Marketing]
- Must have at least a Bachelor's / College degree in any related field.
- Preferably with 1-4 years experience in the Property / Real Estate industry.
- Must be knowledgeable in power networking in order to maintain positive relationship with clients.
- Must be open to attending or organizing various social events.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Gym Membership
Ayala Land is ceaseless in its effort in creating leaders and agents of change to support the company's vision of building sustainable communities for more people. It provides a suitable environment for learning and development and strategically sets up its people for excellence. Upholding the highest standards of people development, we ensure that all our employees receive the best training opportunities while enjoying individually customized programs that respond to their careers and job requirements. Leadership Values 1. Integrity - We put high value in honesty and principled action among our employees. Hard work, discipline and dedication are recognized and rewarded. 2.Reliability - Our long-term vision includes your long-term career growth. Your competencies will determine how far you can achieve. 3. Commitment - We develop our people to be the best in their field. Just as important, we develop excellence in people, grounded-on the core values of Ayala Land.