- Makati, PhilippinesLegaspi village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratize design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 15 million users across 190 different countries who have created more than 1 billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the team
Canva is an online platform that is available across the globe with millions of users worldwide, and our Community Team ensures that Canva realizes its goal to empower our users and keep them engaged through social media and their respective communities.
We are looking for a Community Manager to join our team. Social media and online communities are the fastest and most accessible way to interact with our users, which means that our community managers are our front-liners. We are active on different social media platforms such as: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Canva community groups. We respond to users in real time ensuring that each message, mention, tweet, post, and share - are responded to and given its much-deserved #Canvalove.
Our PR & Communications team ensure that we bring the best and rapid responses to our users and thus we extend 24/7 operations. We are looking for Community Managers who are excited to join the team onsite and support our operations.
About the candidate
You are driven and passionate about user engagement and providing people with a positive and efficient social media experience. You generally stay quick on your feet, patient, and calm. You are passionate about technology and consumer-internet companies, much like Canva or other software app companies. You are incredibly tech and social-media-savvy, comfortable navigating around current and upcoming social media tools, and have the creative abilities to turn ideas into reality. Last but not least, you are resourceful and a go-getter - you are comfortable with taking the initiative to surprise and delight our design community.
What you’ll be doing...
- Creatively respond to our users’ posts on Canva’s social media accounts and ensure that everyone enjoys a tailored and positive user experience
- Escalate customer issues reported on social media – to the Community Team, and ensure that the loop is closed between the user and the team
- Create social media content
- Attend regular meeting sessions as scheduled by the Community Team Coordinator
- Provide continuous support and assistance in the completion of ad hoc tasks needed by the PR & Comms team
You’d love this role if…
- You are social media savvy and know the in’s and outs across various social media sites
- You’ve had significant and relevant experience in managing social media pages and/or communities
- You’ve managed, boosted and increased user-engagement for social media accounts previously
- You have a flair for conversational, social media content writing and a critical eye for both the overall copy structure and grammatical details
- You’re a natural problem-solver and have the ability to resolve problems with a sense of urgency to make others feel that the concerns they have are valid
- You have the ability to step into other people’s shoes and understand their underlying concerns and issues
- You have knowledge and understanding of Sprout Social – Canva’s primary tool for social media engagements
- You are amenable to working on a shifting schedule (Day/Mid/Night) and open to split off days.
What you’ll learn...
- How to engage with Canva users in a creative, personal way
- Ins and Outs of the Canva tool
- Managing social media sites with more than a million followers
- How to push your creativity and passion to the limit
- How to solve problems and help users with their concern
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Stock Options
- Graphic Design
- Customer Service
- Social Media Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Canva Solutions, Inc.
Canva is an online graphic design platform, and is also one of today's fastest-growing organisations in the start-up scene. We create tools that empower the world to design. Our platform combines a drag-and-drop design tool with a stock library of over 1 million photographs, illustrations and imagery. Our mission is to make design simple for everyone. Driven by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time. Since our launch in April 2013 we have grown exponentially, and the journey has only just begun.
Why join us? Being part of Canva is being part of a global design revolution. We are driven by direction and passion, fueled by open, collaborative, and like-minded people who aim to make a change in the world. Our work environment is truly unique and unconventional, as we celebrate diversity, productivity, and creativity. We also like to reward our team members with healthy meals every day as prepared by our in-house chef! Get to know more about our culture and what it's like working at Canva! http://bit.ly/canvaculture Follow us on Instagram: @canva @canvafusionmnl