Junior IT Support Officer
- Makati, Philippines3rd Floor, 6780 Ayala Avenue , Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0020,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Responsible for the installing, upgrading and troubleshooting of hardware and software systems across all of our sites. This role requires someone with a "can-do" attitude and supportive nature to supplement our internal IT effort.
To succeed in this role, you will need strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to deliver great results quickly in a courteous and professional manner, energetic with positive working attitude, strong sense of delivering high standards of user-experience to all our staff and setting an outstanding example of living up to the company core values.
- Delivering quick and high-quality support to all end-users in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide remote and local Level 1 support to local and external end-users.
- Desktop hardware and software support, administration,repair and relocation.
- Maintains IT inventory upkeep, tagging and mapping of equipment accountability forms.
- Patch panel management and documentation.
- Active Directory administration.
- Create and maintain accurate system documentation.
- Provide support to the wider Information Technology team.
- Follow corporate policies and procedures.
- At least 1 year(s) IT Support experience.
- Exceptional (English) written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS environments
- Knowledge of network security practices and anti-virus programs
- Working knowledge of computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- Apple iOS and Android mobile device support & management
- Telephony support
- Physically fit
- Flexible with schedule change
- Graduate of Bachelor in Science in Computer Science / Information Technology and related courses.
- Preferably with knowledge of Adobe Suite, AutoDesk, Microsoft Office, G-Suite
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certification would be of advantage.
- Ability to administer and support Windows Server 2008 including AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, File & Print Services preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Campaigntrack is a growing Australian company dedicated to service and technology innovation. Specialising in a unique platform that powers online advertising and marketing for thousands of Real Estate companies across Australia and New Zealand. We are actively looking for dedicated, organized and dependable individuals with the right skills and work ethics who are able to complete tasks under tight deadlines and high standards.