- Defines business processes that supports the development of web-based app/system solutions.
- Documents business requirements (BRD) that will then be utilized by the development team.
- Collaborates with other teams for cross topics concerns (i.e. WebDev, Creatives, Content, Email Marketing, etc.).
- Employs tools and techniques for testing the product involved in the production process.
- Can perform manual and automated testing based on the business and use cases, a plus.
- Assists the QA engineers with end-to-end testing for desktop and mobile devices.
- Assists with the creation of UAT scenarios and test plan automations which will be then used for evaluating the “Product” functional requirements.
- Works with Dev team to create estimates for time involved with “Product Creation.”
- Collaborates with the developers to ensure that the app requirements consider end user goals while considering existing product functionalites.
- Applies technical skills related to the product being tested (knowledge of programming languages to software QA, knowledge of tools for testing, etc.).
- Assists with user acceptance testing as a part of sign off and release of enhancements.
- Recommends process improvements with consideration of the business goals and targets.
- Works together with the teams to assess product problems and recommend solutions.
- Synchronizes work with international teams from London and Asia.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/ Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/ Telecommunication), Science & Technology, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), or equivalent.
- Substantial knowledge of cryptocurrency a plus.
- Hands-on experience with projects that offers website and system solution regardless of the industry.
- Strong knowledge in Agile and Kanban processes.
- Experience dealing directly with clients (Product Owners), understanding their requirements, and build business requirement specifications.
- Ability to work across different teams and departments to foster collaboration and innovation
- Strong English verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work across different platforms (i.e. WordPress, Cockpit, MS365, etc).
- Experience in executing User Acceptance Testing
- Analytical, solution driven, keen to details, ability to work with a team, and above all has the passion to drive change.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Industrial Management Engineering and Minor in Information Tehcnology
- Computer Science [Computer Systems Engineering]
About Calay Holdings, Inc
Calay Holdings Inc (Formerly known as Sterling Group) is an asset management firm with the vision of becoming the trusted brand on enriching lives through integrated entertainment and cryptocurrency. Under Calay Holdings Inc., we have nChain, a global leader in research and development of blockchain technologies. nChain is actively building proprietary technology that can be deployed on a global scale. We prioritize secure technology that facilitates the easy use of blockchain, whether that is for ryptocurrency management or expansion of the blockchain into new paradigms.