Cost and Price Analyst
- Cebu City, PhilippinesTrident Tower, 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Cost and Price Analyst is responsible for preparation of financial analyses (APR) for business quotations. He/she will evaluate and calculate the cost inputs received from different functions to come up with the most competitive proposed prices, per the standard quoting procedures and financial parameters.
- He/she will closely communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of outputs. He/she reports the financial analyses to appropriate management teams for decision making prior to submitting it to the Commercial leads. If the Quotation needs top management approval, he/she attends the decision meeting, if necessary.
- The analyst is also responsible for costing and pricing of engineering changes from program award until it is running in plant productions. He/she will calculate the related costs in order to propose suggested piece prices according to the agreed program pricing parameters.
- In his/her C&P function, he/she will collaborate with cross functional team to check the reliability of inputs. He/she will ensure timely escalation of issues related to engineering changes. He/she will take the C&P role in CMTS/SEM/EDS system.
- Must be a graduate of B.S. Accountancy/ B.S. Management Accounting and/or B.S. Industrial Engineering. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Financial Management preferred but not required.
- At least two years work experience in the fields of general and/or cost accounting, finance or auditing. For engineering, at least two years experience in Operations Engineering.
- Proficient in General and/or Cost Accounting Principles and/or proficient in product specification and design. Have keen analytical skills. Good in oral and written communication. Problem solver, proactive vision and flexible.
- Well versed in MS Office Applications: Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Must be knowledgeable in manufacturing processes and process flow. Possess general management skills (Planning, Leading, Controlling and Organizing).
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Trident Tower, 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Human Resources / HR
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.