Senior Web Developer
- Mandaluyong, Philippines20F, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Design and implement new user-facing features in Cafe24's products(eCommerce).
- Development of functions related to e-commerce and infrastructure system to business requirements.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 5 years and above work Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Experience with one or more Databases including but not limited to : Mysql, Pgsql, Oracle
- Experience in administering application servers and web servers: Nginx, Apache
- Experience in web application development or mobile application development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Those who have a high sense of ownership.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas Center.
- Strong understanding of modern web application
- Strong knowledge of Cache and NoSQL databases, like Redis, Memcache, MongoDB, etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new complex environments and learn technologies.
- Solid knowledge of architecture and design patterns, object-oriented design principles and SOLID principles.
- Experience in large-scale web service development
- Experience in management
- Experience using Jekins & Git
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Experience preferred with Amazon Web Services or have licenses.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 20F The Podium West Tower. 12 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
- Information Technology / IT
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.