We are looking for a Head of SEO who is ready for a next step in their accomplished career, someone who is ready to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment and is the epitome of a well-rounded, SEO specialist. You must have proven experience managing various SEO, Google & Facebook ads campaigns.
Our Parent Company, SME Growth Services (SME), specialises in Changing Clients’ Lives by transforming and growing businesses across Australia, and turning Business Owners into Businessmen and Businesswomen on contracts which often extend to years. SME adopts a whole of business approach focusing on Financial, Operations, Sales, and Marketing functions of each business in its portfolio, but driven by target net profit margin.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Working directly with our Head of growth on strategy and execution of a variety of SEO campaigns.
- Keyword research
- Keyword mapping
- Local SEO optimization
- Link building strategy
- Schema optimization – must have ability to write efficient and accurate schema code.
- Content optimization.
- Internal link audits
- Client OKR assessment, build action plan
- In depth experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO
- In depth knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization Google Ads looked highly upon but not necessary.
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Ability to set up end to end goal tracking.
- In depth knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Prior experience running SEO campaigns in Australia.
- Strong and accurate English skills, both verbal and written.
- In depth knowledge of recent Google algorithm updates, and strategies around this.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave