What You'll Do
- Financial Reporting
- Financial statement close process.
- Help ensure compliance with the audit. Liaise with auditors and regulatory bodies when required.
- You will work closely with the Finance Managers, help implement Group policies and provide valuable insights to questions and issues concerning Finance and Accounting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Responsible for preparing, analyzing, and reporting financial performance against key business metrics. Help prepare budget and financial forecast.
- Taxation and Regulatory Reporting
- Taxation reporting and compliance
- Reporting to SEC and other regulatory agencies
- Treasury Operations
Join us in making education affordable for youths in Southeast Asia!
ErudiFi is a technology company on a mission to build a better future for youths in Southeast Asia; the team consists of people who are humble, hungry, and mission-driven.
We are passionate about enabling access to equal opportunities through education. Our platforms include Bukas in the Philippines and Danacita in Indonesia.
Work at ErudiFi is mission-driven and collaborative. The collaboration of quality talented missionaries in this regional company will expose you to a high-end, fast-paced innovation with a promise to witness the impact of the work you’ll be championing for the mission.
Working at ErudiFi means you care about uplifting education in Southeast Asia, beginning in Indonesia and in the Philippines. This is a difficult mission ErudiFi has embarked on, but it only deserves the best people in it to help solve the problem.
- 1-2 years experience in banking and financial services
- Undergraduate in Finance, Accounting, or related fields
- Certified Public Accountant and/or banking experience is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Transportation Allowances
- Paid Holidays
- Auditing and Compliance
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Accounts Payable
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Internal Audit]
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]