- Reports manpower requisition and data, accurately.
- Keeps and processes all database files, and records.
- Does monthly appraisals.
- Coordinates and maintains office and facility.
- Coordinates store manpower.
- Does everything as accurately as possible.
- Provides feedback to the Top Management and Area Manager.
- Bachelor's degree, Post Graduate, or Master's Degree in Economics, Business Studies, Finance, Psychology, or any related course.
- 2-3 years of admin-related field experience.
- Knowledgeable in Recruitment and hiring transactions.
- Computer proficiency.
- Good interpersonal and communicaion skills.
- Truthful in dealings.
- Able to start immediately in our main office in Tarlac.
About Building Dreams Pharma Group Inc.
Building Dreams Pharma Group Inc. is one of the franchisee holders of The Generics Pharmacy nationwide and currently operates more than (30) branches in Manila, Tarlac, Pangasinan, Palawan and Nueva Ecija. TGP has been known for its strength and stability, and we have a national reputation in Pharmaceutical Industry.
In our efforts to expand our business, we are also looking at providing quality careers and opportunities to thousands and thousands of local talents. For this year alone, we envision to grow our local organization by leaps and bounds.
- Business Name: Building Dreams Pharma Group Inc-The Generics Pharmacy
- Business Address:
- (Manila) #20 Seminary Road, Bahay Toro,Quezon City
- (Tarlac) Sitio Tanpoco, Brgy. Matatalaib Tarlac City