- Advocate for the customer in solving customer-experience and design problems. A person who is motivated by customer empathy and can collaborate effectively with both product and engineering teams.
- Lead, create and adopt new language / framework / platform for software construction
- Set the appropriate design pattern, object oriented approach and apply component-based / microservices design and development
- Perform as well as coach to ensure developer team under supervision to code according to coding conventions, structures and easy to understand
- Perform as well as coach to ensure developer team under supervision to implement TDD and conduct unit testing, integration testing, debugging
- Lead on performance test and support automated testing
- Implement other good software construction practices such as code reviews and peer-programming
- Have experience minimum 5 years experience as Software Engineer with any related development approach (waterfall / agile).
- Ability to create effective and high performance SQL statements and able to design efficient database entity relationship
- Experience in using IDE and other productivity tools effectively, including but not limited to centralized/distributed version controls, bug reporting, single/multi-threaded code analysis/coverage, etc.
- Experience in using tools for build and test automation.
- Proactive and excellent interpersonal skill, including but not limited to teaching/sharing/learning, brainstorming, presentation, etc.
- Familiarity on any of following; application server, UI/UX, graphic design, social media and low-level (OS, hardware) issues of application development is a plus.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Menara BTPN, CBD Mega Kuningan
- 1 opening
About PT Bank BTPN Tbk
Our Journey Bank BTPN was established in 1958 to handle the pensions of retired military personnel. In February 2019, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (“BTPN”), an equity-method affiliate of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, merged with PT Bank Sumitomo Mitsui Indonesia (“SMBCI”), a local subsidiary of Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, to create PT Bank BTPN Tbk (“Bank BTPN”). Bank BTPN plays an important role in realizing SMBC Group’s Asia-centric strategy as a full-line commercial bank that offers a comprehensive range of banking services in both the wholesale and retail sectors. Bank BTPN is now a universal bank which serves the mass market segment, the consuming class segment, as well as the corporate segment. On the mass market segment, we have BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat that focus on micro businesses, and BTPN Mitra Bisnis that focus on serving small and medium enterprises. For the consuming class segment, we have varieties of services including; BTPN Retail Lending Business that focus on serving retirees, BTPN Sinaya that focus on wealth management business, as well as digital banking service through BTPN Wow!, a financial inclusiveness service focusing on the unbanked segment, and Jenius, one of the pioneers of life finance and digital banking solutions in Indonesia. As for the corporate segment, we have the corporate banking business which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. The merger of BTPN and SMBCI to form Bank BTPN represents a unique and an ideal combination of two complementary banks. With its new vision to be Indonesia’s most preferred bank which makes a meaningful difference in the lives of millions powered by digital technology, Bank BTPN is a bigger and stronger bank that contributes more to Indonesia's economy. Bank BTPN believes that we will be able to unlock the opportunities that generate more valuable customer solutions across businesses. Life at Bank BTPN Bank BTPN is a big family of creative, intelligent, and passionate challengers whose goal is to keep on growing while creating positive differences for the communities. Fully armed with state-of-the-art digital technology and world experiences. Aiming to provide the best banking services to our customers, we realize that the first thing we have to do is to make sure that our squads are happy and content! Giving Back Through "Daya", Bank BTPN provides a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for our customers. Daya program regularly gives education, training and information sharing to improve our customers' entrepreneurial capability, widening the option to grow their businesses and providing the opportunity to live a better life; through Health & Wellness program, as well as Community Empowerment program. Like the two inseparable sides of a coin, the empowerment program is an integrated element in our business model. Actually daya now has 4 pillars – but for this write up let’s just leave it as is. Our Culture Bank BTPN is the place where our squads can aspire to be the best version of themselves by learning through various roles, and having broader responsibilities during their journey. Empowering our people with a supportive culture and comfortable working environment, has proven to boost our professional and personal growth. Bringing down the barrier between leaders and squad members creates many opportunities to discuss ideas, receive constructive feedback, and find solutions. Bonds between squads is also one of the powerful keys to create impactful collaboration in getting the task done. It helps us create an agile workforce to compete and stay on top in today's banking ecosystem. Our office set up is designed to stimulate creativity and provide spaces for people to connect easier. You could sometimes find us playing billiards, ranking matches on large TVs', or having a karaoke session after office hours. Yes, we have all the facilities to let our steam out after a long hour of work. Opting for a community or club activities? We also have an array of exciting and fun internal clubs! Through BTPN Club, our people can choose to join sport clubs like yoga, badminton, and futsal, or even a community club through gaming and parenting club! We believe, through community and club activities, our squad can get the vitamin they need to stay creative and passionate in their daily lives. Hungry for more knowledge or interested in learning new skills? Aside from the fact that our people can discuss and share ideas with their peers or mentors through conventional or digital means, we also have more than enough classes and courses for self-development and keeping the mind active. Adaptive to change Decades of experience has taught us that adapting to changes is necessary to stay on top. Therefore, we embrace the new way of working, where we value the diverse and uniqueness of our squads. Flexible working attire, as well as working location and remote collaboration, has been a part of our policies now. Our way of working, supported by digital collaboration platform, has allowed our squads to be productive while remaining connected, thus able to give the best services to our customers! Even the ever-changing challenges of the banking industries cannot stop us from moving forward and bring significant changes in the life of millions.