Front Desk Officer | Lipa, Batangas
- , Philippines
- Full time
- Handles customer reception and customer complaint.
- Directs branch employees and assists the Branch Manager in administrative functions.
- Processess all sales transactions and cash management functions.
- A graduate of any four-year course, preferably business or management
- At least 2 years of supervisory/managerial experience preferably in a salon, barbershop, or any customer-related establishment.
- Cashiering background is an advantage
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good people skills
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Conflict Resolution
- Point of Sale Terminal
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Hotel, Restaurant & Institution Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.