- Responsible for the day to day Accounting operations ensuring proper implementation of policies and procedures.
- Shall assist the Accounting Manager in monitoring compliance to accounting and audit procedures.
- To ensure timely completion of required accounting reports and year-end audit.
- Female with and good work ethics;
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, must be a Certified Public Accountant;
- With at least two (2) years of significant supervisory experience;
- Familiar with Local and National Tax Laws and Regulations;
- Well versed with Financial Reporting Standards;
- Must be proficient in various office/accounting software, preferably ORACLE;
- With strong leadership, management and supervision skills;
- Possesses excellent communication skills both oral and written;
- Organized, highly analytical and keen to detail;
- Can work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- Unit 1501 West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Centre, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.