- Manage Information Technology systems and infrastructure nationwide.
- Provide support and resolution to all IT related request/issues and escalate to ICT Manager if necessary.
- Assess and recommend IT systems and infrastructure upgrade.
- Install, configure, deploy and maintain desktop, laptops, servers, printers, smartphones, network peripherals and authorize softwares.
- Manage organizational unit, users, computers, group in Active Directory.
- Perform backup operations of servers and workstations.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify and prevent any possible intrusions.
- Ensure software updates are applied and kept up to date on servers, desktops, laptops and network peripherals.
- Manage IT assets of hardware, software and licenses.
- Assess and review IT General Control according to company standards.
- Collaborate with other IT personnel based in Asia Pacific.
- Liaise with vendors for the purchase of hardware, software, and licenses.
- Coordinate with Internet Service Providers (ISP’s).
- Create a new account and access to onboarding employees.
- Process IT payables.
- Improve policies and procedures.
- Provide orientation, training, and information security awareness to all employees.
- Graduate of any 4-year computer related courses;
- Must have at least three (3) years related experience in Information Technology;
- Preferably with experience in the following:
- Software – Windows 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, 2012 R2, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Operating System, Voicemail Pro, Avaya IPO Manager, Veeam Backup, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec.Cloud Antivirus, MS Sharepoint 2013, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, VPN, CRM, SQL, Web Application, MS Office 2010/2013, VMWare vSphere 6.0, File and Print Server
- Hardware – IBM X3650mxx Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Checkpoint Firewall, Avaya IPO, IP CCTV, PABX, Biometrics, Storage Area Network (SAN) , Network Area Storage (NAS), Projectors, Video & Teleconferencing, Smart Phones, Printers, Network - (Switches, Routers, VPN) Cisco
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills;
- Highly driven and motivated;
- Honest and trustworthy;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Network Administration
- SERVER Administration
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Information Technology
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 6/F Marajo Tower, 26th St. West cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT and Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.