ICT Support Engineer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 22 days ago
- Information Technology / IT and Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 6/F Marajo Tower, 26th St. West cor. 4th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Computer System Administration
- Graduate of any 4-year computer related courses;
- Must have at least three (3) years related experience in Information Technology;
- Preferably with experience in the following:
- Software – Windows 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012, 2012 R2, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Operating System, Voicemail Pro, Avaya IPO Manager, Veeam Backup, Symantec Backup Exec, Symantec.Cloud Antivirus, MS Sharepoint 2013, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, IIS, VPN, CRM, SQL, Web Application, MS Office 2010/2013, VMWare vSphere 6.0, File and Print Server
- Hardware – IBM X3650mxx Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Checkpoint Firewall, Avaya IPO, IP CCTV, PABX, Biometrics, Storage Area Network (SAN) , Network Area Storage (NAS), Projectors, Video & Teleconferencing, Smart Phones, Printers, Network - (Switches, Routers, VPN) Cisco
- Excellent in both oral and written communication skills;
- Highly driven and motivated;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- Manage Information Technology systems and infrastructure nationwide.
- Provide support and resolution to all IT related request/issues and escalate to ICT Manager if necessary.
- Assess and recommend IT systems and infrastructure upgrade.
- Install, configure, deploy and maintain desktop, laptops, servers, printers, smartphones, network peripherals and authorize softwares.
- Manage organizational unit, users, computers, group in Active Directory.
- Perform backup operations of servers and workstations.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify and prevent any possible intrusions.
- Ensure software updates are applied and kept up to date on servers, desktops, laptops and network peripherals.
- Manage IT assets of hardware, software and licenses.
- Assess and review IT General Control according to company standards.
- Collaborate with other IT personnel based in Asia Pacific.
- Liaise with vendors for the purchase of hardware, software, and licenses.
- Coordinate with Internet Service Providers (ISP’s).
- Create a new account and access to onboarding employees.
- Process IT payables.
- Improve policies and procedures.
- Provide orientation, training, and information security awareness to all employees.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
Brother International Philippines Corporation. which was incorporated last 2000 is one of the sales subsidiary of Brother International Singapore Limited. The whole Brother group is under the umbrella of Brother Industries Limited who originated from Japan with head office located in Nagoya. The Brother Group started by providing repair services for sewing machines in 1908. The history began under the motto of “superior quality and diligent service” while core technologies have been accumulated based on the “spirit of independent development” through this history. And we will continue to provide superior value keeping the spirit of ‘At your side’ to place our customers first everywhere and everytime. Brother International Philippines Inc, carries the following products : Fax Machines, Laser Printers, Color Inkjet Multi Function Center, Mono Laser Multi Function Center, Color LED Multi Function Center, Mono Laser Multi Function Center, Home Sewing Machine, Home Embroidery Machines