- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 75% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2189 G.TUAZON STREET COR SANTISSIMA, SAMPALOC, Manila, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Accounts assistants provide administrative support to accountants, and undertake clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Other duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.